Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm Baaaaack

Many apologies for the lack of blogging over the past two days. We made it to Stonington and to our cottage, but it does not have internet access and we couldn't find a hotspot in town anywhere. Right now I am sitting in the WoodenBoat School store, and the signal is good.

Drew and I are getting ready to go to Ellsworth to rent a car, which I will explain later. Dad, Lorna (not sure of the spelling) is taking us up there on her way to Bangor. She is the lady whose brother goes to your church.

We got a good morning of work in, and the experience I have to this point has been helpful.

More later--thank you for your faithfulness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah....... we need a long explanation for the 2 day absence.... I leave Wednesday for 6 days in LA.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that was like withdrawal-the only thing keeping me going this weekend was Kiki's birthday !!

Mombo said...

Even in the midst of all the unplanned inconveniences, your trip is the trip of a lifetime. Your family will never forget all this (except for Braden, he'll have to be reminded from the pictures. I'm really sorry for all the house unplanned things - I looked it up online, and it sounded really neat. But, if you can manage, then go for it! I'm glad Valerie, Alex, Brenna & Braden will have wheels while you and Drew are in class every day - I was concerned about that. Keep talking to us, Mike - lots of people are "listening" and enjoying the tales, er, I mean The Chronicles.